ink cartridges at competitive prices

top brands at a
fraction of the cost
If you are a student in receipt of DSA, you may have been awarded an allowance that can be used to pay for printer consumables, paper and photocopying etc. This is an annual allowance paid for from your General Allowance, and should be detailed on the letter that confirmed your entitlement to DSA.

We advise you to check with your funding body (SFE, LEA, Open University, NHS, etc) if you have any queries, or are unsure if you have an allowance in place.

Normally you would order and pay for your consumables yourself, then claim the money back from your funding body.

For a copy of the Student Finance England DSA claim form click here

For information on claiming back from Student Finance Wales, call them on 0845 602 8845

To claim your student allowance back, the completed DSA claim form with the invoices attached should be sent to:
Student Finance England, PO Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ

If you have an allowance from SFE you can access the claim form and guidance for completion of the forms here

Once again, if you are in any doubt as to whether you have an award from your General Allowance, or how this can be used, then you should check with your funding body first.

find by manufacturer

other supplies

shopping tools

UK delivery
£5.99 + VAT

your shopping basket

  • 0
  • £5.99
  • £0.00
View Basket

account login

[Password Reminder]
Sign up for an account